The Sales and Service Engineer is responsible for generating enquires by regularly meeting customers in his region, ensuring the enquiry is properly addressed and be in constant touch with customers and generating orders.
Identifying competitor products with the customers and propose the equivalents from our range with the assistance of technical support team and ensure customer requirement is met.
Serve customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of our products and services.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results and sales targets as needed.
- A candidate who can operate independently
- Must be good at relationship management
- Must know account acquisition and management
- Preferred experience in Industry Machine tool / Manufacturing Sector/ Automotive Industry
- Must have good knowledge of Excel Reporting
- Willing to travel
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
Minimum 2 years experience
- Upto 2,40,000/ Per Annum
- Salary: Salary + Annual Variable Pay (Based on the performance)
- Job Type: Full-time